Monday, March 31, 2008

Christina Aguilera is not fat


This is crazy…critics are calling Christina Aguilera’s post-pregnancy body, fat! Christina is not fat. She just had a baby for goodness sake! Try carrying a human being inside your body for 9 months and tell me if you deserve to be called fat (unless of course you were fat to begin with! But leaving that aside….)



Pop superstar Christina Aguilera has hit out at critics who have labeled her fat, insisting her husband Jordan Bratman loves her voluptuous post-pregnancy figure.


The singer, who gave birth to son Max Liron on January 12, has been hitting the gym in a bid to loose the baby weight in time for her forthcoming album release.


But she admits she doesn’t want her workout to affect the size of her bigger breasts.


She says, “I haven’t got back to my pre-baby weight yet, but I’m loving my body. My husband loves my cleavage in particular.


“I’ve just got back into the gym and I’m doing boxing and weights. I want to be in shape for my next record.”


Via SFGate



No comments: