Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Christina Aguilera’s sexy outfits are over?

Conde Nast Media Group's Third Annual Fashion Rocks Concert - Arrivals
Image details: Conde Nast Media Group’s Third Annual Fashion Rocks Concert - Arrivals served by picapp.com


I don’t believe this, Christina Aguilera’s Dirrty fashion style is now over, it’s in the past, finito, finished. I love her daring outfits! I hope she’s not thinking of going frumpy. That is so not hot.


The pop star insists her butt-baring chaps, which she wore in the video for hit single ‘Dirrty’, are staying in the wardrobe with the rest of her provocative clothes.


She said: “Every look I did was important at the time, but I’m not going back. However, I don’t believe in fashion faux pas. Fashion should be fun, lots of people take it way too seriously.”


Source: Female First UK



1 comment:

Konrad Green said...

Привет! Вы такая красивая! Я вас люблю!